Real Estate Accelerator Boot Camp is coming to Houston.
Are you doing the 8 most important activities on a daily basis to avoid failing in this business of real estate sales?
If your answer is no or I don’t know, you are not alone. When people get their real estate license, they face a critical challenge. Agents often understand laws and contracts, but they do not perform the daily activities needed to become a successful real estate agent.
The Solution: Real Estate Accelerator
Real Estate Accelerator is our NEW two-day intensive boot camp, with an additional four weeks of professional real estate coaching. This sales training program concentrates on the most important activities needed for agents to meet their goals and be successful as a real estate agent. In this training,
- Agents identify the critical activities to be successful in real estate sales.
- Agents practice the skills required to perform the activities.
- Agents calculate how many times a day/week they need to do them to reach their goals.
- Coaches and peers provide them the support they need to succeed.
Upon completion, agents will have created new and positive habits for key business driving activities that must be performed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Who will benefit?
- Newly licensed agents.
- Up-and-coming licensees who need a boost.
- Licensees who want to step up their game.
- Licensees changing specialty focus or brokerage.
- Licensees re-entering the business or transitioning to full-time.
By the conclusion of this comprehensive program, agents will be able to implement the following plans and tools in their real estate practice.
Develop a Business Plan
- Establish SMART goals specific to each agent.
- Develop an actionable lead generation strategy.
- Understand a successful P&L statement and money management plan.
- Formulate a budget that accounts for all revenue and expenses.
Develop a Marketing Plan
- Develop a unique value proposition specific to each agent.
- Create an effective online persona.
- Learn to strategically use search engine marketing, Zillow/Trulia, and Realtor.com.
- Understand the value of a solid personal brand and logo.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing strategies that align with individual personality type, market, and budget.
Develop an Economic Plan
- Set financial goals.
- Calculate total lead generation and closing activities required to support an agent’s financial goals.
- Determine a work and vacation schedule according to an agent’s goals.
In addition to the two-day intensive boot camp, agents will:
- Receive 4 weeks of continued coaching and accountability to ensure success.
- Identify and practice the most important sales activities your agents can do to be successful in real estate.
- Receive a 6-month CRM subscription to IXACT Contact, as well as the skills to build a database and launch activities.
- Receive 6 weeks of access to KnowledgeDNA Goal Tracker to ensure goals are being set and met.
Pioneer School of Real Estate will be offering the Real Estate Accelerator boot camp at local title companies and brokerages in the Houston metropolitan area. If you are interested in hosting one of our boot camps, contact us at Info@PioneerSchoolOfRealEstate.com.
Now Available – Real Estate Accelerator Boot Camp:
August 9th and 10th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location is sponsored by Nick Esposito with The Van Meter Mortgage Group at 900 Rockmead in Kingwood. Attendance requires a small investment of $299 and includes all materials, 6 weeks of online access to KDNA Goal Tracking, and a 6 month subscription to IXACT Contact CRM. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To register, contact Info@PioneerSchoolOfRealEstate.com. Seating is limited and RSVP is required.
Coming Soon to Katy – Date and Location Pending