Complete your education requirement with our 180-Hour Licensing Package or individual course purchase option. Work at your own pace while receiving superior education content. Also included is exam prep materials to help you achieve success on your first attempt taking the TREC licensing exam.
Pre-Licensing courses consist of:
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas I (Course #121)
- Principles of Real Estate in Texas II (Course #122)
- Texas Law of Agency (Course #1151)
- Texas Real Estate Finance (Course #451)
- Contract Law in Texas (Course #1251)
- Texas Promulgated Forms (Course #351)
Each course is 30 hours in length.
Prior to enrolling in courses or applying for a real estate license, you may request a criminal history evaluation, as set out in Texas Occupations Code §53.025 and TREC Rule 541.1. If you have any criminal offenses, unpaid judgments, had disciplinary action taken against a professional or occupational license, or have performed an unlicensed activity, you should consider submitting a completed Fitness Determination Form before applying for a license. The form can be found at www.trec.texas.gov.